- Stop spending time with the wrong people. Stop spending time with people who suck life out of you or stress you out. Choose friends who enhance your life, are friends during not only the good times but the bad times.
- Stop running from your problems. Face them head on. It is not always easy. You don't have to know the solution right away. Acknowledge the problem, look to find a solution or develop a plan. We all stumble, fall, get hurt, become sad, but we can learn to adapt, learn and overcome.
- Stop putting your needs on the back burner. You matter. You are special too. You can take care of others but it is ok to take care of yourself as well.
- Stop holding on to the past. You can not start a new chapter if you are re reading the past chapters... over and over.
- Stop being scared of making a mistake. We all make mistakes in life. Doing something and getting it wrong is more productive than doing nothing. Every success has a trail of failures. You end up regretting things you didn't do more than the things you did.
- Stop beating yourself up about old mistakes. We all make mistakes, have struggles and regrets. You are NOT your mistakes, you are NOT your struggles. You have the power to change and shape every day in your life. You have the power to change your future and learn from the past.
- Stop holding grudges. Holding grudges makes us sick with depression, anger, anxiety. Do not live with hate in your heart. It will impact you more than the other person. Do not let them have such power over your life. Foregiveness is a must if you are to move on. Free yourself, set yourself free.
- Stop thinking you are not ready. No one is ever 100% ready. Do not let opportunities pass you by because you are afraid to get out of your comfort zone or afraid you will fail. We never feel 100% comfortable in the beginning when learning something new.
- Stop worrying so much. Worry will not help you solve the issue or prevent it from happening. Ask yourself what are the chances this will happen? How important is it really?
- Stop focusing on what you do not want to happen. Focus on the positive and what you do want in your life. Positive thoughts bring positive action and results.
- Stop blaming others. Only once we accept responsibility for ourselves in life can we achieve our dreams and potential in life. Do not give away your power to change your own life.
- Stop trying to be everything to everyone. Doing so is impossible. It will only burn you out and make you resentful. Narrow your focus.
- Stop being ungrateful. No matter how good or bad you have it, try to be thankful for your life and your day. Remember what you do have and focus on it.
- Stop following the path of least resistance. Life is not easy. Do not take the easy way out to achieve something worthwhile or special to you.
- Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons. Relationships should be chosen wisely. Take time to make sure it is the right match for you. Do not choose a relationship out of loneliness or need. Fall in love when you are ready, know what you want, why, and that the time is right for you.
15 Things to Stop doing to Yourself
Start your new path in life and be the change today!Click Here